- CAC 404864.18-27.11 -0.55%
- UK Markets7254.97-16.40 -0.23%
- Google831.33+0.57 +0.07%
- Apple136.53-0.58 -0.42%
When replenishing trading account via bank transfer, money transfer occurs when the transaction ends .
Replenishment Period – up to five days.
Transfer fee will be charged according to the bank tariffs performing this transaction .
1) Go to your personal account and select ” Bank Transfer ” , determine the company’s bank in which you transfer the money .
2) The necessary bank details you can download in PDF, if you click on the name of your chosen bank or copied from the site.
3) The last step – transferring money directly from your bank account to the bank account of Daily-trades. When translating the graph of payment select “Translation for services”
With a replenished trading account with cards Visa, Visa Electron and MasterCard credit of funds is immediate.
1) Go to your personal account and enter your username and password to login Daily-trades.
2) Select the type of card, with which you want to fund a trading account, then the system will forward your request to the clearing of the page to enter the card data.
3) After filling in the requested data – check the correctness of your data.
4) For the transaction, click “Checkout”.
When replenishing trading account via Western Union, money transfer occurs after the transaction.
Percentage commission charged you need to clarify the place of transfer.
1) To transfer funds to your trading account, you need to have a passport and data trustee Daily-trades.
2) Upon completion of the translation, you will receive a form showing all transaction data that you want to send your personal manager .